Join the Grants-Cibola County Chamber and be apart of our growing membership!
Here are a few reasons why you should join:
- Monthly Breakfast Meetings and Business After Hours.
- All Chamber members will be listed on our NEW and IMPROVED web site at www.grants.org.
- Marketing Opportunities with telephone referrals, access to visitors and relocation guide request.
- Membership Directory Listing and mailing labels only $10
- Special Events:
- Rugged West UTV Rally in September
- Chamber’s Annual Awards Banquet in January
- 4th of July Celebration Parade and Fireworks Display
- Commerce!! Become a Chamber member today and let us help you grow your business and support our local community at the same time.
- KD Radio – New businesses to the community will get two weeks of 30 second commercials on both stations, 3 times each day (6am to 7pm), free of charge. Renewing Chamber Members will get two weeks of 30 second commercials on both stations, 3 times each day (6am to 7pm), free of charge.
- Contact Derek Underhill at 505-285-5598
Our driving force this year is: Tourism! We want to show that Grants and Cibola County is New Mexico TRUE! Our Chamber has been actively promoting tourism, engaging tourist and continuing to draw attention to our local area to increase awareness of our hidden treasures. Your membership will allow us to provide you and the community with a strong and effective representation to make a positive effect on our local community. We look forward to having you as a member and encourage you to be a part of our efforts to build a true commerce for all of Cibola County. To join, for a quote on membership dues, please give us a call at (505) 287-4802 or email email@example.com.
Grants/Cibola County Chamber of Commerce
Sylvia Anzures Gonzales – President
General Manager, Chief of Staff
Matt Munson – Vice President
Heather Porter – Secretary
Real Estate Broker/Owner
JoAnne Martinez – Treasurer
Sr. Community Relations Representative
Homestake Mining Company
Alene Joyner – Past President
Real Estate Owner
Jenny’s and RE/MAX Alliance
Carie Talley Armijo
T Bone’s Gym
Tom Fitzsimmons State Farm Insurance
Director of Marketing
Cibola General Hospital
Sign FX / Distinked Ink
Diamond G Home Center & Rental
Grants/Cibola County Chamber of Commerce & New Mexico Mining Museum