- State of New Mexico main page for the coronavirus
- State of New Mexico: Information for Workers Affected by COVID-19
- State of New Mexico: Information for Employers
- State of New Mexico: Affected State Agencies
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and the Paycheck Protections Program (PPP) – Ends Wednesday, April 8.
- Buy NM Local – Buy certificates and vouchers for local businesses.
- Economic Development Department – Help for Businesses Negatively Impacted by the COVID-19 Health Emergency
- Business-loan guarantee program to make capital available to business owners impacted by coronavirus. Learn more here.
- New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
- Memorandum on unemployment insurance rates (click here for the chargeability memo)
- The Department of Workforce Solutions has added information to its website about who is eligible for unemployment insurance benefits, along with information about how to apply for them. dws.state.nm.us/COVID-19-Info
- Tax Relief for COVID-19 Extension of Time to File New Mexico Taxes (click here for more information)
- Income Tax Extensions Will Not Trigger Interest Charges (click here for the bulletin)
- Taxation and Revenue Department
- The New Mexico Small Business Investment Corp. has committed up to $25 million to its lending partners to help New Mexico businesses impacted by COVID-19. Interested businesses should contact NMSBIC’s lending partners.
- New Mexico Small Business Development Center
- Stay at Home FAQs
- List of Essential Business Allowed to Remain Open
- Businesses can apply online for disaster assistance low-interest loans.
- New Mexico Dept. of Health
- New Mexico State Investment Council: approved the creation of a $100 million recovery fund to provide discounted, short-term loans to businesses during COVID-19, the Albuquerque Journal reported.
- New Mexico Association of Grant Makers has compiled tips and resources for nonprofits on its website.
Links to NM Programs and Resources
Links to Industry Association Programs and Resources
Associations across New Mexico have developed COVID-19 resource pages to provide their members with relevant resources and updates.
NMACI: Combating Coronavirus
NMAHHC: COVID-19 Updates
NMAR: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources Page
NMBC: COVID-19 Resource Portal
NMDA: COVID-19 Updates and Resource Center
NMHA: COVID-19 Resources
NMHCA: Coronavirus Disease 2019
NMRA: Coronavirus Resources
OIA: COVID-19 Resources for the Outdoor Industry
Other Programs and Resources
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.: Click here for more information.
Washington Federal: 5-year business lines of credit with 90 days interest free to business affected by COVID-19
Facebook: Small Business Grants program – offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits
All Together NM Fund: to help with the procurement of food, medical and cleaning supplies for at-risk communities, support for child-care workers supporting front-line employees, and grants to address income insecurity among smaller businesses and employees affected by COVID-19.
Buy for Tomorrow Today: Support local NM businesses by purchasing gift cards.
BBVA USA: is prviding COVID-19 assistance including offering fixed-rate small business loans of up to $50,000 with first payment not due until 90 days after opening and allowing consumers and small businesses to request refunds of overdraft fees, deferred and extension payments on existing consumer and small business loans and credit cards.
This ancient trade route crosses 4 of the area’s major lava flows. The hike is a strenuous 7.5 miles one way over rugged lava terrain. The Zuni-Acoma Trail crosses the lava flows of El Malpais and has been in use for… centuries.